For centuries people have debated about the Godhead; how many members are there? Some say there are 3 members of the Godhead, some say there is only 1, but according to the King James Version of the Holy Bible (The Word of God), there are 2 members of the Godhead: The Father and The Son. Angels are not God and therefore are not part of the Godhead. Angels are ministering spirits (another word used for spirit is ghost) and those that didn't follow Satan are Holy Angels (Spirits). The Angels (Ghosts/Spirits) be they good or evil, serve GOD: they are not equal with GOD. (Hebrews 1:13-14)
There are only 2 types of beings in existence:
SPIRIT (Heavenly Beings)
SOUL (Flesh and Blood Beings)
God (Jesus and the Father)
The Angels (All of them)
Beasts, Insects, & Everything in the waters
LETíS DEFINE A FEW WORDS:
God: 1. A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people. 2. One that is worshiped or idealized as a god. 3. GOD. A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic (the belief in one GOD) religions.
Head: 1. To be chief of, command, foremost in importance. 2. To assume or be placed in the first position.
Hood: 1. The state, condition, or quality of being. manhood. 2. All the members of a grouping of a specified nature: neighborhood, family, MAN, etc. (one body with more than one member).
Godhead: 1. Divinity. 2. The essential and divine nature of God.
Godhood: The state or quality of being a god; divinity.
minister: A person serving as an agent for another by carrying out specified orders.
Spirit: The Holy Ghost, a supernatural being.
The following is a verse used to support there being 3 members of the Godhead:
5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.
The Father - 1
The Word (Jesus, the Son of God) -2
The Holy Ghost (Holy Angel) Ė3
The Holy Ghost, The Comforter, The Spirit of Truth, and The angel of Godís Presence is the angel Gabriel who took over Satanís job when iniquity was found in him. (St. John 14:15-26, Isaiah 63:7-10) Yes, Gabriel bears record in heaven but he is not God; neither is he a part of the Godhead. To be one is to have the same mindset. To be full of the holy ghost is to be full of the Word of God.
Letís take a look at the protocol of God:
1. The Revelation of Jesus Christ,
which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must
shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his
servant John: 2.
Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus
Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Godís Protocol (order of things)
God (The Father) gives the
message to the son,
God (Jesus Christ) gives the message to the angel
Angel gives the message to the Children of Israel
Servant (The Children of Israel) give the message to the rest of the sons of Adam: This is what the Children of Israel are chosen to do. We are the People CHOSEN to teach the rest of the Sons of Adam the Word of God.
used to support there being 1 member of the Godhead:
Matthew 19:16-17 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. While Jesus was in the flesh he was not God (in SPIRIT) because he was made like unto corruptible man. When he was resurrected and became a SPIRIT again he returned to where he came from which is Heaven with the Father.
When you begin to know the truth through learning you will see, hear, taste and feel the words Jesus speaks unto you through the Word of God. Let's begin to read or shall we say re-add (re-collect) what we have forgotten over time. Jesus said I and my Father are one. This means that they are united in an agreement: they have one mind, two but still ONE. (John 10:30, 17:11, 21-24. Revelation 1:1, Acts 10:36-43, John 16:15, 17:8-11, 14:24, 9:4, 6:38-40)
as a family is one but has more than 1 member, so it is with the Godhead (One
FAMILY with more than 1 member) At the present there are 2 members of the
Godhead, The Father and Jesus, no one else.
JESUS CHRIST SAID ďI HAVE MANIFESTED THY NAMEĒ. The name he manifested is the Fatherís name, which is JESUS! He said ďI come in my Fatherís nameĒ. He did not come in his own name. To be one with the Father and the Son is to Keep the Commandments, Fear God with all your heart (mind) and with all your soul (body) and be obedient. This is having the same mind (way of thinking).
JOHN 17:1-8, 17-23
1. These words
spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is
come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2. As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
4. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
5. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
6. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
17. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21. That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23. I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after
the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and
unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
22. Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens,
I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
23. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25. Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26. And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28. For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
MATTHEW 4: 4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread
alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
We leave you with these WORDS from the holy scriptures:
Psalm 111: 10. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Proverbs 4: 7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
The Israel of God (c) 2004-2012