1. And the Lord spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
2. Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.
3. Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.
3. Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
4. These are the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,
5. The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.
6. And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts,
that ye shall eat.
*Note: Chewing the Cud means to chew food, swallow it and then bring it up to chew again.
They then swallow the food into another stomach.
Antelope, Beef (Domesticated Cattle), Buffalo, Deer, Goat, Lamb, Roebuck and Sheep.
ALL THAT ARE IN THE WATERS
9. These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
9. These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
Click here for the Clean Fish List
2. Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth
10. Of all clean birds ye shall eat.
20. But of all clean fowls ye may eat.
1 Kings 4
22. And Solomon's provision for one day was thirty measures of fine flour, and threescore measures of meal,
23. Ten fat oxen, and twenty oxen out of the pastures, and an hundred sheep, beside harts, and roebucks, and fallowdeer, and fatted fowl.
27. He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:
28. And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.
29. So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire.
Chicken, Dove, Peafowl, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail and Turkey.
CREEPING THINGS (INSECTS)
21. Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
22. Even these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the* beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
*Please Click on the word beetle for additional information about the findings pertaining to whether the Beetle is a Clean insect or not.)
4. And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
Leviticus 20:25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.
|ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD IN THE KJV OF THE HOLY BIBLE|