the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
(We do this by keeping Commandments 1 through 4)
1. Thou shalt have
no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not
make unto thee any graven
image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
or that is in the
earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them, nor
serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of
the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth
generation of them that
hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love
me, and keep my
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(We do this by keeping Commandments 4 through
thy father and
thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which
the Lord thy God
shalt not kill.
shalt not commit
shalt not steal.
shalt not bear
false witness against thy neighbour.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
35. Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36. Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two
all the law and the prophets.
The Israel of God Copyright 2019