(MAY NOT BE EATEN)
ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD IN THE KJV OF THE HOLY BIBLE
unto you: whoso toucheth their carcase shall be unclean until the even.
camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but
divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.
the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not
eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
ALL THAT ARE IN THE WATERS
10. And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in
the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any
living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11. They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not
eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in
12. Whatsoever hath no fins nor
scales in the waters; that shall be an abomination unto you.
29. And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it
is unclean unto you.
And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls;
they shall not be eaten, they are
an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;
15. Every raven after his kind;
And the owl,
and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,
And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,
And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
20. All fowls that
upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
12. But these are they of which
ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
13. And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,
14. And every raven after his kind,
15. And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,
16. The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,
17. And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,
the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
29. These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the
mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,
And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.
31. These are unclean to you among all that creep: whosoever doth touch them, when they be dead, shall be unclean
until the even.
And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an
abomination; it shall not be eaten.
42. Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all
creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.
43. Ye shall not make your selves abominable with any creeping thing that creepeth, neither shall ye make yourselves
unclean with them, that ye should be defiled thereby.
19. And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.
Please see the information we have available concerning the “Beetle”.
Leviticus 11:46 This is the law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth: 11:47 To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten.